COVID-19 Outbreak Information (updated 3/31):
As a medical facility deemed essential by the State of Michigan, we are continuing to operate in a limited capacity to ensure our patients can still receive the medicine they need. To comply with Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order 2020-21, we will be only offering curbside ordering until further notice. These measures are temporary and ensure to maximize the safety of our patients and staff. The changes will be the following:
- All patients should call into the store (we recommend within 15 minutes of visiting) and place their order with the budtending staff. Our menu will be available online on Weedmaps, our website and in-person with paper menus upon arrival.
- Upon arrival, every patient will need to call the store to either confirm a pickup or to start an order. We’ll guide through the process while confirming the usual paperwork (valid ID and medical documents). For new patients, we ask to allow a few extra minutes to create a patient profile.
- After an order has been placed and packaged, we’ll accept cash payments as usual and return with the order. Our ATM unfortunately is not available during the limited access period, but there are ATMs located at Chase Bank on the corner of Packard/Stadium and Lake Trust Credit Union on Packard towards Eisenhower.
- Our staff goes through extensive measures to ensure cleanliness throughout the facility and we kindly ask all patients to sanitize before beginning any contact to remain this level of safety. Thank you!
- Unfortunately, there will be no opportunity to sample or view product before purchase.
We’re looking forward to announcing Arborside Delivery orders (for those living in Ann Arbor and immediate surrounding areas) when the system is closer to being ready, but look forward for it soon!
We greatly appreciate your understanding through this ever-changing climate and hope everybody stays healthy and safe!
Arborside offers safe access to a wide variety of medical marijuana products to valid Medical Marijuana Program patients and caregivers. Our facility does not support Recreational (Adult-Use) at this time, but will soon!
Our compassionate and informative staff will help you find the best medicine for your needs.
A reward for all first-time patients is receiving up to $200 worth of product at a 50% discount.
Arborside welcomes all Michigan Medical Marijuana patients and caregivers, as well as most out of state patients. To become a member at Arborside, you must have the following:
A valid state driver’s license or ID
A valid Medical Marijuana card or certification (we accept confirmation emails for MI patients who renew online, please print before arrival)
Any third form of identification showing a photograph of you or an address showing that you live within the state indicated on your Medical Marijuana card/paperwork.
The process to become a new member may take approximately 15 – 20 minutes, depending on how busy the store is at the time. We stop taking new patients 15 minutes before close.
We offer a loyalty rewards program at ArborSide to all of our members. For every dollar you spend in the store, you receive one loyalty point. Sundays are double points!
420 points = ArborSide T-Shirt (10% off when you wear on Thursdays!)
900 points = $30 off your order
1000 points = $40 off your order
1500 points = $60 off your order
We understand you may prefer a certain type of medication and that is why we have our different daily specials throughout the week. Check out our menu and figure out the best day for you to make your next visit!
MEDIBLE MONDAYS: 15% off all edibles!
TOP SHELF TUESDAYS: 15% off all Top and Premium Shelf Flower!
WAXY WEDNESDAYS: 15% off all concentrates and cartridges!
ARBORSIDE SHIRT THURSDAYS: 15% off all products when you wear an ArborSide T-Shirt!*
FREE GRAM FRIDAY: Purchase 7g, get one gram free!**
SEED SATURDAY: 15% off all seeds!
DOUBLE POINT SUNDAYS: All day long, receive DOUBLE loyalty points!
*ArborSide T-Shirt: Redeem one for 420 loyalty points
**Only applies to flower. Free gram must be from same shelf or lower
We offer discounts for veterans, seniors (65+), SSDI, and students! To qualify, there must be supporting paperwork or identification to confirm your special patient group.
Veterans – 15% off
SSDI/Disability – 10% off
Seniors (65+) – 10% off
Students – 5% off
Check out our Daily Weedmaps Deal!
All Hash Bash Events Postponed Indefinitely Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
Due to the current health climate, along with the cancellation of other local events, the seminar and other planned events will be postponed indefinit …